Battlestar Galactica

Perv

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Perv » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:32 am

I soaked up Battlestar Galactica like a sponge. Amazing storyline. The downside of this series, however, are long seasons. The first one ended with the 13th episode, it seems and should remain so. Extending the next two episodes to 20 (21?) Did not serve well anymore. Episodes such as: a day in the life of the fleet or the fight for social equality - although they give the series hmmm .... plot momentum, they blur the main axis of the action. However, the season 3 finale is nice. I'm already looking forward to the finale of the series. The writers deserved a medal. For a good sense of fictional "trends" in fiction. Special episode "RAZOR" - it's unknown what in general, but it deepens a certain mythology of the series (about the Cylon deity). This mythology adds flavor. Cylons believe in one god, and the people who flee from them towards the mythical Earth - home of the 13th tribe - believe in Greek gods. And the Cylons want to go to Earth too. 4, the last season promises to be delicious.

I am ashamed to admit that DEADWOOD has been queuing up to watch for months. My serial "supplier", the amazing geek, recommends it to me all the time and he pisses I haven't watched it yet. So when I finish DAMAGES (Glen Close as a teacher ... lawyer) I start DEADWOOD - if the job allows. And my wife will not divorce me :-P

PRISON BEAK only makes me smile with pity. While the first series was ok, the second series is a pile of pyramidal crap. While the improbabilities do not arouse my objection (LOST), in the series that is supposed to be rooted in reality, they contort my face in an almost inhuman grimace. In order not to stay with me permanently, I stopped watching after the second season.

Classic. While not all seasons are high-end, I dare say that the one that ends with the kidnapping of Bauer by the Chinese and the earlier and later ones are perhaps the best. Right after the first (that's the ending!).

CSI watched all the episodes in Polsat and AXN once. Amazing, but after a while you overeat. Probably the best CSI MIAMI. but CSI LV has some really brilliant (brilliant!) single episodes. I think there is an episode in the 7 (8?) Series with the search for a missing girl whose family was growing marijuana ... Strong.
It's so good being bad

Matsui

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Matsui » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:13 am

I caught up with the latest episodes of Battlestar Galactici - a really good three seasons, in total none of them had a decline in form (maybe except for the first episodes of the third, before the exodus), I liked the episode about equality. The heroes of this series are simply brilliant - every person is flesh and blood, amazing Baltar, great Kara and Saul. And Season IV is doing well, the new Cylons have started to mix. It's hard to wait for the next episodes now, instead of watching one by one ...
Eh, at least Lost is back and Pitbull keeps in shape.
Spoilers
Everything is inclined to the fact that the fleet will be broken, some people will ally with the "good" (e.g. I do not think that Saul and the Boss will turn against their) Cylons (the key to this will be the children of the new generation), and the rest led by Gaius Baltar and the evil Cylon players, she will seek to annihilate them.
regards
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Hawking

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Hawking » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:07 am

You shot me. I was expecting a full season. But taking into account the state of the action, it is high time. I hope for a great ending.

And then The Tudors season 2: badgrin: This series is amazing,
Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. Stephen Hawking.

Triss Merigold

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:02 am

And no, but I have old information, the season will be full 22 episodes.
My further theories about BG - if Lee is a Cylon (which no one expects, though Leoben said Adam is a Cylon), then all power in the fleet is in their hands. After dusting off D'Anna, the president, Messiah-Baltar and a large part of the cadre learn the truth and try to return to Galactica - on the way they meet old Adama (his last decision provokes the division of the fleet) and in this way the fleet is divided into two camps - broken families (Adamowie, Starbuck and Anders, Helo and Athena). Damn, I think I'll start writing scripts ...;)
regards
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Veldrin » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:14 am

I do not edit because it is too important news.
Important - for all Battlestar Galactica slaves

A series is being created - something like a prequel to BSG. The plot seems to be modest for now. I quote from Hatak.pl:
"Sci Fi Channel has posted on the Internet the first trailer for its new series" Caprica ", which is a spin-off of another production of this station -" Battlestar Galactica ". The action will take place about 50 years before the events of" BSG "and will feature including the fate of the Adam's family at that time.

The trailer itself doesn't promise much, but I'm already on fire
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Vanity Fair

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Vanity Fair » Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:02 pm

From the text on Hataku, the only thing that makes me wonder is that the Cylon revolt was 50 years before the events of BS: G - so far it seemed to me that the First Cylon War was the culmination of a conflict that lasted much longer, some 2 or 3 generations back, but I will not pick on. I will be waiting impatiently for "Caprica"

It is a pity that Caprica will be broadcast more or less at the same time as the second part. last season BS: G, I do not really understand their broadcasting policy ... unless the second part of the season will be broadcast much later than in the first half of 2009 and Caprica is to make the fans' expectations pleasant
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Sylfil

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Sylfil » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:43 pm

I am also looking forward to the second season of DAMAGES. I literally absorbed the first one - sensational and intelligent.
And as standard: LOST, DIRTY SEXY MONEY, HOUSE MD, Heroes season 3, DEXTERA on tvn, and Grey's Anatomy on fox life, and the most important: Battlestar Galactica - the re-release date is not yet (probably January) and blood circulates faster ... The best sf series of all time (sorry SG fans) - even the cinematic Star Trek (looking at the announced story) will be covered with a cap.
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Poison Ivy

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Poison Ivy » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:33 pm

The US premiered a "pilot", a two-hour episode of the seventh season 24. Apparently, it promises to be good.

But the most important (from my point of view) news is this: on January 7, 2009, the premiere of the second season of DAMAGES. AT LAST ! ! !

Second news (even more important): On January 16, 2009, the second part of the last season of Battlestar Galactica begins! ! ! Flow, my tears ...
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Gor

Battlestar Galactica

Post by Gor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:07 pm

Among those you do not know, you mentioned those that are worth knowing :) Try it in your free time. as for House M.D. watch - if it is possible - regardless of our delight, because even the best series can be "slaughtered" in this way by someone who has not had the pleasure to see it yet.

I am tempted by this release of Battlestar Galactica on dvd ... All in all, Wezyr is right, I could use the subtitles from the Internet, but that's the smallest problem, because without the subtitles you can also watch it - although sometimes it hurts. You just need to check if it's a release from our "region". Is this regionalization still in force? This is quite an annoying division, because the US market has a lot of American DVD series at prices lower than in Poland ... But what if the original DVD from the USA in Poland cannot be played ... I have to check it. They don't write about the regions in the movies anymore (unless the markings have changed - on my last purchase: ELIZABETH I from Hellen Mirreen, it is not mentioned anymore).
There was only gold, and power, and the bodies of women, and steel.

fabulousfreesia

Battlestar Galactica

Post by fabulousfreesia » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:38 pm

I thought I saw "Battlestar ..." on Torrents. Isn't it better to look there first and download it for free?

Too late ... I already heeded your delight. ;) When watching it, it doesn't matter (in my case). Only after the projection can I start to "pick on" or whine. The mention of "entering the dragon" was a joke. I didn't add an emote.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.