Total War

Triss Merigold

Total War

Post by Triss Merigold » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:44 pm

yesterday at the end I made a trip to the coast of Phrygia, in order to recognize the fight with what I am dealing with.
Parys (because the parties of Jan Parys, Maciarewicz, Hector are on their side - generally the Troy Center Agreement) sent to my Akilles some kind of first-class guards, which in turn chased my troops like a bunch of kids with sticks.

As I wrote earlier - the class of troops is of great importance in the game, disproportionate to the logic of this (and other TotalW)
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Murin

Total War

Post by Murin » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:19 pm

that the third-class units (that is, the top sort) smash the weaker ones into fluff
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Pensmug

Total War

Post by Pensmug » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:34 pm

Are you surprised that the better units win with the weaker ones?
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Vataes

Total War

Post by Vataes » Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:41 pm

In different versions of TW it actually looks different, in Medievalach the king and his companions can run over the entire enemy army, in Empire the battles are won by poor, fucking infantry (because we are all made of one clay against a twelve-pound battery).
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Pensmug

Total War

Post by Pensmug » Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:18 pm

W: Warhammer II with a bag of add-ons when time allows *. Imrik is an arch-surgeon and a walking genocide, fortunately he starts in a dark ass, because if I had access to trade, I would have already painted the whole map in my own colors - orc.
One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.

Leriel

Total War

Post by Leriel » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:20 pm

He had a fucking model (unless we're talking about a really ancient one), but like all dragon cheeks, he didn't take a cannonball to the forehead badly: badgrin:
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

Ciliren

Total War

Post by Ciliren » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:44 pm

The newer one, it had a horn instead of a sword, a drastic lack of a helmet and a hairstyle like from the l'Oreal advertisement: badgrin: Unless some conversion was so imprinted by me // thoughts.
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Veldrin

Total War

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:35 am

yes, I know :)
one of those models that did not require much tweaking.
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:16 am

But as I know life was metal and they made plastic, and by the way they sent the bastards to the barber: mrgreen:
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Triss Merigold

Total War

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:03 am

of course there was metal.
in the past, everything that was cool was in metal and in plastic - colorless linear flesh (h.elfy had spearmen and archers)
it's a pity that I didn't notice that there was this WH2 in the prom - because I would sweep Ulthuan and Alith Anar is supposed to be.
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.