Total War

Anansi

Total War

Post by Anansi » Tue Jan 25, 2022 4:19 am

Francis later has mounts available.

In my opinion, it is worth buying a two:
Primo - new races and new theater of operations, sea battles do not have to be automatic (you can play normally on a nearby island).
Secundo - having one, you get both a new campaign and a large one on the combined map (which you can play with the nations from the one and the two).
Tertio - all patches and so for a long time only come out to two, also improving the balance and adding new units for the old races on the combined campaign.
Quatro - Empire rework.
Quinto - no artificial limitation of the conquest.
Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time

Leriel

Total War

Post by Leriel » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:32 am

In order not to be groundless after buying 2 old breeds (i.e. a breed from one in two - because nothing changes in the first one):

- Empire rework (politics between provinces instead of positions, there was an amethyst college), separation of the archmage into a separate faction.
- Dwarves got a forge and killers of giants, separation of Ungrim into a separate faction.
- Vampire Counts bloodlines, Countmaster assigned to a separate faction
- the faction of Repanse de Lionesse recently joined Bretonni
- all dragons got ziana (and probably also terrorgheists)
- in the single do Imperium / Bretonni / Krasnolud�w you can include Gotrek with Felix.
- you can buy immortality for heroes and commanders (probably at level 30) - then instead of dying, there are only wounded x turns, just like the legendary ones.
We are all searching for someone whose demons play well with ours.

fabulousfreesia

Total War

Post by fabulousfreesia » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:00 am

Is there no friendly fire on all difficulty levels, or only normal fire? o_O

I had a little fun with the Empire and switched to filthy underground dwarfs; long story short, there's no more green on the map and I'm turning red eyes to the north. The policy of peace through superior firepower is paying off so far, and the lack of cavalry is not a problem at all, especially since no rider is faster in the chase than a cannonball.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.

Dangerous

Total War

Post by Dangerous » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:31 am

Friendly fire is just like you shoot the enemy in hand-to-hand combat with your proud bearded men. Dwarven fire power is impressive. The only thing that hurts is the lack of mobility to chase and catch the escaping enemy. And finally it will blow away from the range of the cannons ...
No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.

Irakhash

Total War

Post by Irakhash » Tue Jan 25, 2022 8:41 am

... and then the miners are waiting for him, cleverly sent by a wide yard to the rear and gyrocopters, which they tried to ignore most of the battle: badgrin: The only thing worse than being unprepared for defeat is being unprepared for victory: badgrin: But the fact M3 it hurts.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Woland

Total War

Post by Woland » Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:03 am

I just noticed that I did in the Empire What are you doing here, I'd be alone beaten and dispersed before the opponent would approach shot distance: mrgreen:

Ciliren

Total War

Post by Ciliren » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:59 am

Well, it is more difficult in two, especially against skaven, who also have good fire power, cast spells and are quick as sharp-eared ... it's good that although high morale does not sin: mrgreen:
The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it

Onirke

Total War

Post by Onirke » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:22 pm

Skaven has always been a torment for dwarfs, I still remember from the table (thankfully from a rat's perspective - unless after a series of spectacular misfires and miscasts, half of the army fucked me off the table in the first round, and the other half smoked and flew in the wind: badgrin :).
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.

Vataes

Total War

Post by Vataes » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:49 pm

Two is very fun to play with green, and one also with DLC and FLC. Azhag The butcher with the crown of sorcery rules the wyvern, the fucking prophet "dancing with the wild" Wurzag is cool too: D
The additional army from Waagh is also doing its job.
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Matsui

Total War

Post by Matsui » Tue Jan 25, 2022 2:24 pm

Unfortunately, the budget will not cover two, rent, utilities and food / orc at the same time. Give up eating, you say? //thinks .
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.