Fantasy Fashion

Triss Merigold

Fantasy Fashion

Post by Triss Merigold » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 am

Hi everyone.
Here I'd like to discuss the issue of fantasy fashion. I mean trends in fantasy clothes, make-up and hairstyles.
I'd like to know which streams are the most popular.. if there any fashion show... tutorials how to ... fashion and make-up advice .. or so?
I always try to suit my clothes to my company. It is the only way to be inconspicuous.

Veldrin

Re: Fantasy Fashion

Post by Veldrin » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:53 am

Go to any of fantasy convents and you will see 8-)
...disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business...

Sylfil

Post by Sylfil » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:00 am

Triss Merigold wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:15 am Hi everyone.
Here I'd like to discuss the issue of fantasy fashion. I mean trends in fantasy clothes, make-up and hairstyles.
I'd like to know which streams are the most popular.. if there any fashion show... tutorials how to ... fashion and make-up advice .. or so?
I see you are very green one :) Use Google first :mrgreen:
Fantasy is hardly an escape from reality. It's a way of understanding it

Perv

Post by Perv » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:13 pm

Search on YouTube better, like cosplay make-up tutorial or just cosplay etc
It's so good being bad

Devil Baby

Post by Devil Baby » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:33 pm

You should check this topic first viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11 :)

Talking about fantasy fashion it is very changeable, you should always search for the last trends and streams. For example nowadays the mainstream is CyberPunk do you can expect that a lot of fantasy lovers will start to make cosplays about. Few years ago Harley Quin and Joker were on top. So just follow new games and movies and then you will be upd for sure :)
Sell your soul

Vanity Fair

Post by Vanity Fair » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Devil Baby wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:33 pm You should check this topic first viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11 :)

Talking about fantasy fashion it is very changeable, you should always search for the last trends and streams. For example nowadays the mainstream is CyberPunk do you can expect that a lot of fantasy lovers will start to make cosplays about. Few years ago Harley Quin and Joker were on top. So just follow new games and movies and then you will be upd for sure :)
Harley Quinn is always on top!!! :P :P :P
All is vanity, nothing is fair

Oneia

Post by Oneia » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am

I love to watch her tutorials https://www.youtube.com/c/InfamousByLaura/featured :P
Dopamine Addicted

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:45 am

Oneia wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am
I love to watch her tutorials https://www.youtube.com/c/InfamousByLaura/featured :P
Ohh, Harley ... cooool :)

Are you familiar with this girl? https://www.instagram.com/plharleyquinn/?hl=en
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Poison Ivy

Post by Poison Ivy » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:58 am

Supergirl wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:45 am
Oneia wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:18 am
Ohh, Harley ... cooool :)

Are you familiar with this girl? https://www.instagram.com/plharleyquinn/?hl=en
I follow her on Instagram :) Not the best Harley's cosplayer, but definitely the most hardworking one!
Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.

Anansi

Post by Anansi » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:12 am

Everybody going to be dead one day, just give them time