TOOL

Murin

TOOL

Post by Murin » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:36 pm

I recommend Toola's music videos, they are masterpieces. Art with capital Sz. But you have to warn that they refer to the aesthetics of ugliness and as such can evoke negative feelings in many people. I always watch them with fascination and admire the creators of these gems.
Would you like me to put you out of your misery, before I put you out of your misery?

Irakhash

Re: TOOL

Post by Irakhash » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:46 pm

People you don't know TOOL. Ysz haven't seen their music videos ?? ................. I'm not a bit shocked, this band is known. Their songs are used to being quite long, but they are not intimidating with the monotony as sometimes happens with long songs. Well, to those who are overwhelmed, I recommend to get to know this band because it is a great muse.
Mortals cannot perceive me with the physical eye whilst in my pure form unless it is of my choosing, for it would result in fatality, which begs the question of why you are an exception.

Brerg

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:54 pm

Ah, not only do I know it, it's not that tragic yet.
I guess it's time to get acquainted.
I'm going to make a new musical acquaintance.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Brerg

Post by Brerg » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:57 pm

it's hard to pigeonhole them, although I, like someone, don't remember who I don't like to pigeonhole on this forum. Somewhere I read that it's progressive rock (although I don't know what it is: P), elsewhere that it's heavy metal. They basically create their own unique kind of music. In my opinion, they have a very good singer. Their advantage is certainly the lyrics, for example to the song AEnima. The band was founded in 1991. Their most famous songs: Stinkfist, Schism, AEnima, Sober, Third Eye, The Grudge, Eulogy, Pushit (I personally recommend Stinkfist, Schism and AEnima). They usually have long songs 5-6 minutes on average, usually they use contrasts - calm verse, strong chorus. I think that's it, I hope I got you closer to this band.
Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain.

Matsui

Post by Matsui » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:06 pm

On some website about Tool I read that on the cover of Undertow's album we see ... a pig .. I can't see anything there ...
The sun does not abandon the moon to darkness.

Vataes

Post by Vataes » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:22 pm

Tool bardzo mi się podoba. Naprawde wyjątkowy zespół. Bardzo orginalny...ma swój niepowtarzalny klimat i to nietylko dzięki świetnemu wokalowi Meynarda, a dzięki samej muzyce...perkusja, giatry...to wszystko tworzy taki niepowtarzalny nastrój...Poza tym bardzo podobają mi się progresywne elementy (których jet bardzo dużo).
A i to chyba jedyny zespół który posiada, tylko dobre teledyski...
Every time you take one path, you must live with the memory of the other: of a life left unchosen.

Oneia

Post by Oneia » Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:53 am

I read the first few entries, I was very, very surprised ... how can you not know Tool ... he may not be very well known, but in his time even a music video for Schizma was played on TV ... and on three or you can sometimes hit their tracks on the encore ... the encore once played the entire APC album on one program, I suspect that Tool - and more than once ... but I even rarely listen to the radio, so I don't know ...

As for the band, Tool plays very specific music ... Tool is just Tool and that's the end of this band you should know, I recommend you the Lateralus album
Dopamine Addicted

Rincewind1

Post by Rincewind1 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:01 am

Lateralus is great album and brilliant songs: The Grudge, Parabola and Parabol, Latelarus and Schism ... In general, this album as an original is very interesting and nicely released ...
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Supergirl

Post by Supergirl » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:07 am

TOOL ... it turns out that this is a piece of good music ... it's strange, specific and unique ...
And these music videos ...

Sometimes I can listen, but he is definitely not my "group of the best" ...
They are a good team, only the "in my type" incomplete: P

A team worth your attention ....
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

Eredin

Post by Eredin » Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:22 am

For several years, TooL has been a band that takes the honorable first place on my personal playlist. Unique, slightly melancholic atmosphere, great vocals and ....... drums have you heard what Mr. Carey works wonders ?? Have you seen his "kit" ??
Don’t Let Yesterday Take Up Too Much Of Today